|Engagement System:Full Intermeshing||Screw Channel Structure:Deep Screw|
|Computerized:Computerized||Name:PP/PE Twin Screw Plastic Granules Extruder Mac|
|Function:Plastic Granulating Production||Usage:Plastic Extruding Machine|
|Color:Color Choice(DIY)||Motor Power:90kw|
|Output:300-500kg/Hr||Raw Material:PP/PE/PC/Pet/ABS etc|
|Screw Structure:Twin-Screw||Pelletizing Type:Strand Pelletizer|
|Gearbox Type:B-Type Gearbox||Trademark:TENDA|
Ce extruded corn puff snack food processing machine is characterized by advanced technical, rational configuration, high automation and stable performance. Ce extruded corn puff snack food processing machine can finish steaming, extruding and shaping in one step without a boiler. The products have similar shapes to the real one.This processing line can make different kinds snacks, such as rice crusts, chips, bulges, pizza rolls, The production process include mixing, extruding, cutting, frying, flavoring and packing.
1. Are you a factory or trading company?
We are the manufacturer with more than10 years' experience. As only the machine made by ourselves, quality can be trusted, and most important thing is we can do better service after sales. We know how to fix the problem in each parts easily.
2. How long is the delivery time?
For standard machines, it would be 7-10 days; For non-standard machines and customized machines according to client's specific requirements, it would be 15-30 days.
3. How should I pay for my order? what is the procession of this purchase?
30% advance payment by T/T, the rest 70% before the shipment.We will arrange the production after receiving your advanced payment. When the machine is ready, we will send you pictures. After we got the rest payment, we will ship the machine to you.
4. How about your service after sales? Can your engineer speak fluent English?
We offer the service from you received the machine, including installation of the machine, usually we will teach you how to do by email or by Skype. Our engineer has many years of experience for CNC machine service. he can speak very good English, so he can solve the problem in short time.
5. How about the documents after shipment?
After shipment,well send all original documents to you by DHL, including Packing List, Commercial Invoice, B/L, and other certificates as required by client.
Copyright © 2017 - 2021Pasta Drinking Straws Making Machine Manufacture All Rights Reserved